Future focused technologies that drive business growth and performance.
Eclipse provides our customers with the most complete solutions, across all architectures, supporting our customers’ digital transformation journey. Our goal is to align technology solutions to business value, allowing IT to be a strategic asset to our customers’ core business.
Secure Unified Communications
Collaborate freely with cloud-based and on-prem solutions
Support work-from-home and mobile communications
Leverage technology to cope with unplanned business disruptions
Securely access the network, anytime, anywhere, from any device
Reduce risk from both internal and external threats
Cloud & Data Centre
Optimize traditional on-premises data centre solutions and cloud migration
Secure Unified Communications
People work together in different ways. And they use a lot of collaboration tools.
Unified Communications (UC) solutions deliver integration of IP telephony for voice calling, web and video conferencing, voice mail, mobility, desktop sharing, instant messaging and presence, with seamless user experiences that help people work together more effectively. Anywhere, on any device.
Eclipse provides various solutions to meet each customer’s requirements, whether you are new to Unified Communications or whether you need to migrate your on-prem solution to the cloud. Eclipse will be with you every step of the way!
Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide
Secure Unified Communications
- Cisco Webex Calling and Cisco Broadcloud –Full-featured, UCaaS solutions
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) and Cisco Contact Centre Express (CCCX) – Full-featured, UC on prem solutions
- Microsoft Voice Solutions – Full-featured, UCaaS solution leveraging Microsoft Teams
- Five9 Virtual Contact Centre – Contact Centre in the Cloud
- Cisco Webex Meetings – Enterprise-class, Cloud-based virtual meeting and conferencing experience
- Cisco Webex Teams – Enterprise-class, Cloud-based, team collaboration tool
- Microsoft Teams – Enterprise-class, Cloud-based, team collaboration tool
The world has changed and IT must adapt to this new environment. Employees need to seamlessly shift their workspace between employer offices, home offices, and beyond without disruption, so they can continue to function and remain productive. IT must rapidly provision these secure, remote worker solutions and enable them to scale dynamically.
Eclipse is happy to announce its Secure Teleworker solution. Our Secure Teleworker solution encompasses many technologies and focuses on the different personas (home-based worker, mobile worker, contact centre agent, etc) and their required functionality, to create the ultimate teleworking experience.
- The Home Office – Replicate your office space in your home without losing any functionality
- The Mobile Workforce – Provide a rich, highly available, software-only solution while on the go
- BYOD – Provide secure access to cloud and SaaS-based applications with any device
- Secure Connectivity – Leverage the advanced security features available for each persona
- Cloud-Managed connectivity – Simple, zero-touch provisioning available for rapid connectivity
- Unified Communications – Take advantage of all the rich-featured collaboration tools that drive productivity
Business Continuity Planning has come to the forefront. Many companies were caught off guard in these unprecedented times and solutions were deployed quickly without any proactive planning in place. Eclipse shows you how technology is the vital factor in your overall Business Continuity Plan, so you can keep your business operational for any future unplanned events.
Together with our Secure Teleworker Solution, we offer additional solutions to help you during unplanned outages. By leveraging cloud-based applications, IT’s dependencies on on-premises infrastructure is reduced and the ability to deliver connectivity, at scale, to these applications quickly and efficiently is realized. In parallel with the shift to cloud, providing a proper backup and replication solution is essential, as well as revisiting your existing Disaster Recovery solution.
Eclipse sees the value of technology and how it can create business value. Let’s continue this journey together and evaluate what solutions are most beneficial for your company!
- Secure Teleworker Solution – Please review the Eclipse Secure Teleworker Solution page
- Cloud migration – Leverage the benefits of SaaS-based or IaaS/PaaS-based applications in the cloud
- Backup and Replication – Backup and replicate your SaaS/IaaS/PaaS-based application data to public cloud
– O365 Backup
– File Archiving
- Disaster Recovery – Rich set of options to continue business operations in case of a major catastrophe/event
The network, the infrastructure and foundation for all your applications, whether hosted on-premises or in the cloud, needs to be accessible, secure, manageable, scalable and resilient. Eclipse Networking Solutions provide the flexibility needed to address all these requirements and has decades of networking experience in solution design and implementation.
As companies migrate from their traditional layered architecture to a more software-defined architecture, such as Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), Software Defined Access (SDA) or Software Defined Networking in the DC, Eclipse is well positioned to help our customers migrate at their own pace. We offer our customers end-to-end networking solutions, whether managed on premise, in the cloud or a combination of the two.
Partner with Eclipse for your end-to-end networking needs!
- Multi-site Routing Solutions
- Small Office/Home Office and Campus solutions
- Wireless solutions
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) Solutions
- Software Defined Access (SDA) Solutions
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Data Centre Solutions
- Network Management
Security is top of mind for most CIOs. The demands are significant. You need a workforce protected anywhere, on any device–a digitized workplace where every part of your infrastructure is safe, and workloads are secured wherever they are running, 24/7. Meanwhile, cyber threats are constantly evolving, getting smarter and more sophisticated.
To protect our customers from both internal and external security threats, Eclipse has developed Security Solutions to meet all of our customers’ needs. With access to real-time threat intelligence and a zero trust approach, you attain effective security to face tomorrow’s evolving threats.
Eclipse, in partnership with our technology vendors, can help you cover your entire infrastructure, to strengthen your security across your network, endpoints, cloud, and applications.
- Network Security – Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), VPN Solutions
- Endpoint Security – Anti-Malware Protection (AMP), VPN client
- Cloud Security – Cisco Umbrella, Cisco DUO (Multi-factor Authentication), Threat Intelligence
- Application Security – Email Security Appliance (ESA), Web Security Appliance (WSA)
- Meraki Advanced Security Solutions
Cloud and Data Centre
Few technologies have shaped business in the past 30 years as much as the Cloud. Business data and IT infrastructure continue to move off-premises and into data centres, whether public or private. This has shaken up the data centre landscape, and also made the data centre more important.
Many companies are on the path to digital transformation, but at different stages. Each customer requires a unique solution to match their needs. Eclipse offers many options to address these needs and provides the necessary resources to properly plan and execute this transformation.
Eclipse supports the traditional data centre requirements, cloud migration solutions and other value-based cloud services.
Cloud and Data Centre
- Data Centre Switching solutions – Traditional and Software-Defined
- Converged and Hyperconverged Solutions – To address server, compute and networking solutions in a converged platform
- Cloud Servers – Move existing on-premise applications to the Cloud (IaaS/PaaS)
- Hosting Services – Host applications outside your Data Centre (co-lo)
- Cloud Backup/Archiving and Disaster Recovery – Leveraging Canadian-based DCs
- Microsoft SaaS – O365, Teams and Voice Expertise